BECOME CZECH CENTRE'S VOLUNTEER
Centre, the Czech government agency for cultural diplomacy based in London,
offers a range of unpaid volunteering opportunities. Whether you have specific
skills you want to develop or just want to meet people and work in an
interesting environment, come and join us!
The only prerequisites are to be enthusiastic, reliable and committed to help making Czech Centres events and campaigns promoting the Czech Republic in the UK even better. No amount of time is too small and we very much appreciate all your help.
Volunteers assist us with a range of mainly administrative tasks including the following:
- Contact database update (Access) - knowledge of Access is not required but appreciated
- Internet research, creating specific contact lists
- Labeling of envelopes, help with big mailings
- Press cuttings, archivation of publicity materials
- Help at the Czech Centres events: serving drinks / refreshments, providing information to the visitors etc.
- Leaflets distribution
- Simple translations (EN-CZ, CZ-EN)
- Help with exhibition set ups
You can return your completed form in person at 116 Long Acre, London WC2E 9PA or alternatively post it to us or e-mail it to email@example.com. If possible, also include your CV.
Once you are registered as a volunteer, you will start receiving our e-mails with volunteering opportunities. These e-mails are not sent regularly.
For more information e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!