Internship at the Czech Centre London
BECOME CZECH CENTRE'S INTERN
Internship Opportunity at the Czech Centre London
Centre London is looking for an intern to become part of our team from
We offer internships for minimum of three months but ideally longer (4-6 months).
We offer unpaid internship which will be carried out in the Czech Centre’s office in central London and other UK venues that the Czech Centre will cooperate with at the time.
The internship would best suit a motivated university student who is eligible for the internship programme by Erasmus.
The applicants should ideally be students with their major in Marketing, Public Relations, Graphic Design, Multimedia Studies, Arts Management or Film/Theatre Production.
What we expect:
- Interest in arts and culture
- Very good knowledge of the Czech and English languages (both written and spoken); experience with translations is an asset
- PC literacy
- Responsibility, resourcefulness and ability to work as part of a team
- Experience with taking photographs, audio-visual technology, Graphic Design programmes or translations is an asset
What we offer:
- Work on interesting cultural projects
- Contact with both established and emerging UK and Czech cultural institutions and artists
- Work in a friendly environment in central London
- Taking part in organisation of cultural events
- Assistance with daily administrative tasks
- Translations from English to Czech
With relevant skills and knowledge also:
- Work with social media
- Taking part in the production, PR and marketing agenda of the Czech Centre London
- In-depth work on a specific project of own choice or a project presented to us by the intern
Internship at the Czech Centre will be a valuable experience offering an insight into the arts scene in London and an opportunity to learn new, practical skills in the area of cultural management.
please email your CV and motivation letter in both Czech and English languages
to email@example.com. Do not
forget to tell us why you are applying, what you have to offer and what you
expect from the internship.
Deadline for applications for the summer term of 2017 is Friday 3 February 2017.
NB: Specific dates of the internship are negotiable but minimum of three months is required.
|Hommage to Vojtěch Jasný - Festival Overview (Made in Prague 2015)|