Kurzy českého jazyka
CZECH LANGUAGE COURSES WITH CZECHTRANS LTD.
- Czechtrans organises courses for all levels – beginners, intermediate and advanced
- Lessons are tutored by fully qualified, experienced native speakers
- The lecturer will asses the level of your communicative skills and suggests
the right course level for you
- All courses take place in classrooms in central London near Covent Garden
- Czechtrans offers very competitive prices and concessions for students, unemploeyd and retired people
- Czechtrans work closely with the Czech Centre London. You will be invited to the Czech Centre's cultural events and/or are welcome to use Czech Centre's library. It makes learning Czech even more fun!
ABOUT THE COURSES
- Courses are divided into Beginners, Lower Intermediate, Upper Intermediate and Advance Courses
- Each course consists of three terms starting in September, January and April
- Each term consists of either 12, 11 or 10 two-hours lessons
- All classes are held once a week on a weekday Monday – Thursday from 6.30 to 8.30pm
- Average number of students per group is 8 with a maximum of 16 students
- Course materials: New Czech Step by Step, Czech Step by Step II. Our teachers use additional
materials according to the actual needs of students.
- The aim is to teach students effective communication in Czech in everyday situations and involve
in communication all participants
|ENROLMENT / PRICES
|LOCATION / CONTACT|
|LEARN CZECH IN THE CZECH REPUBLIC|