26 Feb 2016 - 10 Mar 2016
Job Offer: Finance and Office Manager (Maternity cover, part-time, 20+ hrs per week)
Czech Centre London is currently looking for Finance and Office Manager (maternity cover, part-time: 20+ hrs per week). The successful candidate will be responsible for all transaction records, income/expenditure accounts plus personnel agenda, dealing with supplies/suppliers, maintaining office efficiency and equipment procurement. The position reports to the Czech Centre Director. Deadline for applications is Thursday 10 March 2016.
The position requires:
• experience and understanding of finance and accounting in both Czech
Republic and the UK (essential)
• excellent spoken and written knowledge of Czech and English language
• highest level of accuracy, responsibility and attention to detail
• solid administrative and computer skills (essential)
• experience with computerised accounting system (advantage)
• strong communication skills and ability to work in a small and flexible team
To apply for this position please send us your CV and motivational letter in both Czech and English language to
firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday 10 March 2016.
Interviews scheduled to take place in the last two weeks of March 2016.
Start date 26 April 2016.
Salary: 23 - 26 K pro rata, based on experience
Work location: Czech Centre London (Covent Garden)
The Czech Centre is a London-based Czech governmental non-political agency promoting Czecg arts and culture in the UK.
You can download the job offer details in a pdf format here:
116 Long Acre
WC2E 9PA London
From: 26 Feb 2016
To: 10 Mar 2016